Social Icons

Thursday, October 17, 2013

My Motivation

My Motivation

I should not give up
Life for me is a struggle
God created me was not in vain
I have to finish this life without turning back
why I was born ...
if I can not climb this life
There is no trouble with no way out
because God has promised me as his ummah

  "For verily after hardship comes ease; verily after hardship comes ease"
(Q.S.Alam Nasyrah 5-6)

I must be strong ....
I should be able to defeat despair
I must stand
I can certainly

Henry Ford
"One of the greatest inventions of mankind is that they can do things that previously they thought could not be done."

No comments:

Post a Comment


web stats
 

MY LINK

My Daily

Link Banner

Info Site

Flag Counter

Link Exchange SEO Reports for aktivitasme.blogspot.com Top Blogs - Blog Directory Top Sites Ping Lik - Free Url Submission Personal Blogs - Blog Rankings Free Guestbook
My Guestbook Environment Blogs
submit a blog

Followers

U-ON

Referrer