Social Icons

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I Extraordinary, I'm Fabulous

I Extraordinary, I'm Fabulous
(Appreciation My Self)

I have decided.
That I will not blame others, circumstances or oneself
for whatever happens, both in the present, past,
and in the future.
I am responsible for myself.
And God will not leave me.
I might fail. But He did not.
He will work closely with all things in my life
together for good to me.
I do not want to constantly run to carry the burden of the past.
I also do not want to be stuck in the fear of the future.
I will look forward,
to see what has been provided by the life for me.
Everything happens for a reason.
All that happened in my life put there to hone, shape and makes me personally qualified and tested.
To make me extraordinary, creative and amazing,
appropriate destination sent to this planet.
Because I'm ...
is a miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment


web stats
 

MY LINK

My Daily

Link Banner

Info Site

Flag Counter

Link Exchange SEO Reports for aktivitasme.blogspot.com Top Blogs - Blog Directory Top Sites Ping Lik - Free Url Submission Personal Blogs - Blog Rankings Free Guestbook
My Guestbook Environment Blogs
submit a blog

Followers

U-ON

Referrer